Sunday, January 11, 2009

This Boys Life

Today while my daughter slept, I got the chance to play with my son, and REALLY watch how he plays, it was very enlightening ;) I got down on his level, followed him around, observed from afar, and of course, brought my camera along for the fun. I got some great shots of my little guy having fun his way, just being himself, without his big sister enforcing the "rules" (mainly, don't touch ANYTHING). Here's what I got:




He's trying to put his socks on! He tried for quite sometime, then a balloon caught his eye...


My son is such a mellow little guy, following him around for an hour or so really gave me a glimpse into his personality, I love that he shines through in these pictures, you can really tell who he is here.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment