Friday, January 30, 2009

Heaven Sent

It isn't hard to tell, or at least I don't think it is, that I am awe struck by my children. They're so amazingly beautiful, and bring us such happiness, there's no doubt they're Heaven sent. I could stare at them for hours on end, and inflict several "photo shoots" on them a week, pestering them with my camera, trying to capture their gorgeousness on film. For the most part they go along with me, but sometimes they're just not into it, but it seems, even when they're doing their best to make me get bored and leave them alone, they're still the prettiest, or handsomest, little things I ever saw! Tiny little masterpieces. Another thing I love about them, and about most kids, is that they don't have to be doing anything special, or posting, or even half way cooperating to take an amazing picture, somehow the amazingness (if thats even a word) of kids just seems to shine through no matter what they're up to.




No comments:

Post a Comment