Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lets get started!

Welcome to Katie Peca Photography! I am excited to get started sharing my work with you all. I'm new to Blogging, so bear with me as I fumble my way through! I think I'll kick things off by sharing some of my favorite pictures I've taken recently and then I'll just share as I go.

This baby is breathtaking, I just love how this shot turned out (despite how annoyed I am that my border isn't cooperating).

Here she is again, those gorgeous blue eyes are a photographers dream come true! It was shot after shot of this!

Sisters

This is one of my favorite models, my one year old son Landon, you'll be seeing a lot of him!

More beautiful blue eyes, I just keep finding more pretty pictures of her that are too cute not to share!

This baby was darling! His parents were so creative in finding cute ways to shoot him that captured what was important to them as a family......

....like pictures in his Dad's fireman's helmet!

My other favorite model, my three year old daughter Avery! If she cooperates, you'll see a lot of her too ;)

More Avery

One of my most favorite newborns, such a sweetie, and very cooperative for his age, a future model maybe?
Thank you all for looking, more to come in the future, so please stay tuned!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment